17 December 2023

Sunday Stamps | December Groeten 2022 & 2023

Each year, PostNL issues new December stamps, (Decemberzegels) which can be used by everyone to send each other Christmas and New Year cards at a reduced rate. The illustrations for the 2023 December stamps were created by illustrator Linde Faas from Tromsø, Norway. More information about the December set here.



The 2022 December stamps were designed by illustrator Miriam Bos:




All these wonderful stamp have been sent by Heleen (the Netherlands).

This is a post for Sunday Stamps. Today's theme is Christmas or Hanukkah.

15 comments:

  1. A beautiful assortment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they look really great together, don't they.

      Delete
  2. Lovely stamps, I especially like the 2022 set, they would be fun to use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often wish I could send my Christmas mail from other countries - although this year I really like the USPS Christmas stamps.

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing them every year!

      Delete
  4. They are all beautiful! I love the little animals in the Netherland stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animals often feature on the Decemberzegels.

      Delete
  5. Great. Are those Northern Lights on one stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments. This is a very nice tradition, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I'm sitting in a bar drinking margaritas, and until now I thought I was responding to comments on my own blog.

      This Christmas senior moment brought to you by tequila!

      Delete
    2. :DDD
      No worries, you did the job very well.

      Delete
  7. I love this year's stamps, they are magical

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.