29 December 2023

Peace Stamp Project

One of my 2023 mail projects has been trying to get the EUROPA stamp from different countries. I like the idea of so many countries issuing the same and, at the same time, slightly different stamps around the same design. This latest one (so far) has been send by Heleen (the Netherlands).

Anything but a bad result: I have got the stamp from 19 different countries (plus the Spanish, that I have mint). 


Just in case... These are the missing countries:
Åland | Andorra (French Post) | Andorra (Spanish Post) | Armenian Post Of Nagorno-Karabakh | Azerbaijan | Azores | Belgium | Bosnia and Herzegovina (Serb Post) | Bosnia And Herzegovina | Bosnia And Herzegovina (Croat Post) | Bulgaria | Cyprus (Turkish Post) | Denmark | Estonia | Faroe Islands | Gibraltar | Greece | Greenland | Guernsey | Hungary | Isle of Man | Jersey | Kazakhstan | Kosovo | Liechtenstein | Luxembourg | Madeira | Malta | Moldova | Monaco | Montenegro | North-Macedonia | Norway | Portugal | San Marino | Serbia | Slovakia | Sweden | Vatican

2 comments:

  1. You have received so many of them - an impressive collection. Hopefully you'll find more in your mailbox in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I got far more than expected, so I'm satisfied with the project. I wouldn't mind to get more, of course. But some countries are just difficult to get mail from.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.