03 February 2014

Year Of The Horse

31 January 2014  18 February 2015: Year of the Horse


Postcard sent by Eric (France) and also published here. It seems that the postcard got lost and went first to Meknes (just 250 km South of my city). Finally it arrived with a perfectly matched stamp:



I was searching if I had any stamp of the Year of the Horse in my collection, but didn't find real horses. Only this nice horse from the Netherlands (also good design for the Year of the Elephant!):




This old horse from Germany, specially designed for children:



As this one, form Latvia:


Update!


By the way, Eric has launched three new mail art calls for 2014: One word, one ATC, Poppies and The Golden Ratio. You can check the details in his main blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.