27 June 2017

Castles & Walls

Qal'at Al-Bahrain Site Museum
متحف موقع قاعة البحرين
I am very fond of this postcard sent by Nila (Bahrain). Because it is a beautiful view, of course. But also because it is the first piece of mail I have ever got from Bahrain (a new country to the list!), and also because we arranged this swap thanks to the A to Z April Challenge



Laura sent me this postcard from Burgos, Spain, The Arco de San Esteban ('St Stephen's Arch'), built in the 12th century, is one of the twelve gates on the walls of the old city.



The castle of Guadalest, in my country. The postcard was sent by one of my nieces. She wrote that "it is not a real castle, but mostly ruins".


Kasteel Slangenburg

Two more castles sent by Heleen (the Netherlands).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eva! Thrilled to bits to see that PC on your blog :) A-Z is so awesome like that. I will be getting your PC when I get back to Bahrain in Aug - looking fwd to it - a great end of hols gift! Happy and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.