08 July 2013

Greek Postcards

I have only received two postcards from Greece so far:


Sent by Angela (Greece).


Sent by Dimitris (Greece).

The first postcard shows the town of Lesbos (Λέσβος), Mytilene (or Μυτιλήνη). The second features the daily life in an island of the Ionian Sea (Western Greece). I have never been to Greece (update!), but I always thought it must be not so different from my home town.

This and this have been favourited many times, among all the postcards I have sent trough the Postcrossing site. And they are not different from the Greek ones!

4 comments:

  1. I like the ones of yours that people have favourited. (Is there such a word as favourited? If not I've just invented it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be able to sent you one of these (the second) next week, if you wish.

      Delete
  2. The second one is gorgeous. I am always impressed by those little lanes between old houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthplace it's like that. I'll sent you a postcard!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.