18 July 2014

Circus!

Thanks to this theme in Sunday Stamps Bryon (USA) was really kind and offered to send some stamps about circus. They represent early 20th century posters. I did not received some of them as promised... but the whole set on an envelope!


These stamps are amazing, look at them closely:


I started to look in the Internet about these circuses, and then I realised that I had just sent a postcard of Barnum & Bailey Circus. In fact, I bought these postcard for a friend who loves swimming pools...


Postcard sent to Laura (the UK).

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! those stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to get the whole set of stamps like that! I received the Dainty Miss Leitzel one on a postcard, and it really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind to send you the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really kind. I adore these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.