14 November 2018

HitM | Castles


A new contribution for the Houses of the Mail project: no less than a castle! Heleen's favourite castle, Muiderslot, beautifully painted on the envelope, and on the matching stamp.




Not long ago, I wrote on a post: "Sometimes I imagine the post deliverer bringing me a real house... :)"... Well, not exactly a house, but a castle appeared inside of the envelope! Carefully folded, and ready to be rebuilt. What I did, of course!





Oh, and another castle on the back!
Middachten Castle

4 comments:

  1. Very creative and original. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fantastic items to receive in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to figure out how to build the castle!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.