24 November 2018

The Mail Monsters Project | 18

The big Monsters eat letters.
The small Monsters only eat stamps.

This harrowing monster was drawn by Zinn (age 4). It has big teeth to chew up postcards and envelopes, and it is hairy all over so stamps will stick to it.


Mim had a horrible encounter with a Mail Monter. A beheading one!!!

Yes, I believe in Mail Monster because: One time I sent a collage to someone in Holland. It was a woman and a square of color and a letter "n". The recipient had moved and my collage returned to me. The Mail Monster had eaten the woman's head, nothing else.

Was this the most dangerous Mail Monster in the world?

2 comments:

  1. I love the hairy monster inside, and your word-filled monster on the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.