04 April 2019

Multiview

Genève, Switzerland
I received these postcards from Switzerland (written in Spanish!) and from Spain, thanks to the Postcrossing site and two friends. I think they are pretty and interesting, and make me feel curious about the places they depict.

I usually don't send multiview postcards. It is just because I don't have room enough on the back to explain the pictures (plus aaaaallll the other things I need to write on every single postcard!). I prefer single views, in general, but I don't have nothing against multiple views.

However, I have read on a lot of Postcrossing profiles that they strongly dislike (even hate!) multiview postcards. I wonder why.

Cáceres, Spain

Malta
(But the postcard was sent from Spain)

2 comments:

  1. How could you hate a postcard? Having said that, I tend to look for ones that have a single picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are people who write weird things on their profiles...

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.