20 April 2019

Happy Easter!


I sent a couple of Easter-themed letters, with envelopes made of pages of magazines. The following day, I found one of them in my mailbox. There were no postmarks, but some marks that showed that the letter has passed through the postal machines (?!). I resent it... I hope it arrives!


Postcard sent by Fabienne (France). Last year!



A bunny that appears and disappears, on a letter sent by Phillip (the USA): Each of the three identical stamps on the sheet features an effect that mimics a classical illusion. By rotating each stamp, you can see a white rabbit popping out of a black top hat. It is quite difficult to take a proper picture! (And these complete my collection of magic stamps...).

And two more random bunnies, from Belarus and Japan:

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great rabbits. And your easter envelopes are very colorful. It is frustrating when mail is delivered to the 'from' address - I hope the second posting works better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know if they arrived, but I hope so!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.