12 September 2023

Pokój


This is the latest envelope I have got for the Peace Stamp Project. I have got some wonderful envelopes from different countries

And I still hope to get some more! These are the missing countries in my collection:
Åland | Andorra (French Post) | Andorra (Spanish Post) | Armenian Post Of Nagorno-Karabakh | Azerbaijan | Azores | Belgium | Bosnia and Herzegovina (Serb Post) | Bosnia And Herzegovina | Bosnia And Herzegovina (Croat Post) | Bulgaria | Cyprus (Turkish Post) | Denmark | Estonia | Faroe Islands | Gibraltar | Greece | Greenland | Guernsey | Hungary | Isle of Man | Jersey | Kazakhstan | Kosovo | Liechtenstein | Luxembourg | Madeira | Malta | Moldova | Monaco | Montenegro | North-Macedonia | Norway | Portugal | San Marino | Serbia | Slovakia | Sweden | Turkey | Vatican

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.