14 September 2023

Thursday Postcard Hunt | Felderbegturm

Der Feldbergturm in Taunus

Today's Thursday Postcard Hunt theme is Tourist Sites - Castles, Palaces. I think this castlelike tower can fit. 

I got this postcard trough the Postcrossing site, sent by Anastasia (Germany). I had not found a lot of information about this tower on the net: only vintage postcards like this one. The sender says it is the symbol of her trekking club. The tower remains a bit intriguing...

------------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

September theme: TOURIST SITES
  • Week 1 - Nature reserves, parks, gardens
  • Week 2 - Castles, palaces
  • Week 3 - Fun for kids
  • Week 4 - Museums, art galleries, theatres
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

6 comments:

  1. Yes perhaps Rapunzel could be in that tower

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful postcard and tower! The people on the lawn remind me of a Renoir ‘s painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cool castle-y looking tower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is bigger than it looks on the postcard.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.