21 September 2023

Thursday Postcard Hunt | British Beaches

Broadstairs

Looking for postcards that fit in today's Thursday Postcard Hunt theme: Tourist Sites - Fun for Kids... I think the beach is always fun for kids!

Upturned boats made into fishermen's huts
Holy Island harbour, Northumberland

Postcards sent by Laura (the UK).

------------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

September theme: TOURIST SITES

  • Week 1 - Nature reserves, parks, gardens
  • Week 2 - Castles, palaces
  • Week 3 - Fun for kids
  • Week 4 - Museums, art galleries, theatres
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

8 comments:

  1. I've been to Holy Island many times when I was a kid. Northumberland is one of my favorite parts of the UK - the train journey from Newcastle to Edinburgh provides some stunning views, particularly looking to the east.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That part of the UK has been in our dream trips for years. Maybe one day I can visit it!

      Delete
  2. I've headed to a British beach today as well and coincidentally on the same coast as Holy Island. I like that view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, beaches are a fun place to be! For kids and grownups too! And what an original idea to make a hut out of an upside down boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those huts are great. Broadstairs looks a nice beach with a view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that I didn't realise it was an upside down boat until I read the back of the postcard!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.