25 September 2023

Alphabet 2023 | I Is for Independence


So far, all the postcards of Bryon's project Alphabet 2023 had arrived more or less regularly. But I has revealed really independent. Sent some months ago (April, May?), it never landed in my mailbox. Bryon resent it in August. A bit battered, but it finally appeared! It seems it was a long way from Independence, Iowa.


If someone (apart from Bryon and myself) follow Alphabet 2023, you might have noticed that this postcard is different form the rest of the alphabet. Definitely... I wants to be the star of the project!


Anyway, it bears perfectly matching stamps:

Igor Sikorsky
Iowa Statehood centennial 1846-1946

Insulate the home

Independence

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I did not notice that before. The letter I really is an independent one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      I guess one day the first "I" will arrive!

      Delete
  2. These postcards are so cooI! I have never seen postcards with letters. Are they hard to find?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.