28 September 2023

Thursday Postcard Hunt | The Lichfield Clock

The Lichfield Clock (18th century)
Victoria Art Gallery, Bath, UK

Do you like getting unusual postcards? Of course, unusual might have a different meaning for everyone…

Laura (the UK) sent this one to me last month. I am adding it to Thursday Postcard Hunt. Today's themes is: Tourist Sites - Museums, art galleries, theatres.

------------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

September theme: TOURIST SITES

October theme: Seasons
  • Week 1 - Autumn
  • Week 2 - Summer
  • Week 3 - Spring
  • Week 4 - Winter
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

4 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love musical clocks, wonderful craftmanship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. I like this postcard very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.