05 November 2023

Sunday Stamps | Moustachioed Men

Some moustachioed men from different countries, for today's Sunday Stamps' topic: Moustaches. Most of them unknown to me until I looked up for moustaches among my received and not-uploaded-to-the-blog folder of stamps.

Sándor Szurmay
Hungary, 2018

Bal Gangadhar Tilak
India, 2016

Abai Qunanbaiūly
Poland, 2020

Tikhon of Moscow
Russia, 2015

John Archer
United Kingdom, 2013

Joseph Rowntree
United Kingdom, 2016

Joseph Wharton
United States, 1981

Robert Robinson Taylor
United States, 2015

5 comments:

  1. All fine moustaches. I've heard of The Wharton School of Business, so I guess Joseph Wharton is connected. And Rowntree chocolates for the other Joseph? I will have to look up the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all these stamps. I am having trouble coming up with stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many mustaches! I like the Russian guy stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine variety of moustaches and men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.