21 November 2023

Five Letters

The rhythm of mail is being erratic this season. For unknown reasons, I suffered from a mail drought last month: no mail at all between 3 and 26 October, when a huge pile of due postcards, letters and magazines landed in my mailbox (mailbag, actually). 

Then, other ten days or so without no mail... And, suddenly, five postcards from the Alphabet 2023 project arrived together, despite of having been sent in the span of several weeks.

I cannot believe only two letters are left!

2 comments:

  1. The world's postal implementation is indeed a mystery. I have not received anything from Algeria since the summer of 2021. Today two letters arrived from there, sent from two different people on two different dates. Curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least mail arrives (most of the times)!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.