09 January 2024

European Capitals (Postcrossing)

Vienna (Austria)

I got this postcard from Vienna last November, through the Postcrossing site. I like to read postcrossers profiles and know about their preferences. Sometimes people are quite specific, and funny. There are also some people who are not, but they ask for postcards like "a view from the capital city of your country". 

Browsing among my received postcards, I have found that getting postcards from the capital cities is not as common as you might think. Maybe is just that I do not ask for them. But these are almost all the European capitals I have got as Postcrossing postcards.

I think it is curious that I have never received postcards featuring Berlin, Lisboa, Madrid...

Zagreb (Croatia)

Tallinn (Estonia)

Helsinki (Finland)

Rome (Italy)

Riga (Latvia)

Vilnius (Lithuania)

Amsterdam (the Netherlands)

Warsaw (Poland)

Bratislava (Slovakia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.