04 January 2024

Thursday Postcard Hunt | Countries


These World Travel postcards seem to be very popular among the postcrossers. However, I don't recall getting any of them before. Actually, these three arrived together from the Netherlands, sent by Heleen. One thing I like about them is that they feature the country post boxes!



------------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

January theme: WORDS
  • Week 1 - City, country name
  • Week 2 - Book covers, movie posters
  • Week 3 - Graffiti, thought bubbles
  • Week 4 - Inspirational thought, funny sayings
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

6 comments:

  1. i haven't seen these before. I really like them - much more so than the other country info cards. And yes, including the postboxes makes sense and is nice to see. It's probably not something non postcrossers would think of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen those before either. Love the variety of stamps on each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen them either: they are lovely. I also like the ones you showed us from google photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised to read that these weren't as famous as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love these, new to me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.