19 May 2014

Tom & Jerry & Friends



Letter sent by Heleen (the Netherlands). Look at the stamps! Tom & Jerry were among my favourite cartoons during my childhood (and still!). By the way, they are very popular in Morocco too. And I also used to like The Flintstones. I am afraid I am too old for appreciating The Powerpuff Girls and the rest, but I really like the idea of matching children illustration with post world.

By the way, don't you think that the Queen looks somehow odd on this envelope?


6 comments:

  1. Jo mirava els mateixos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Als avions d'Air Arabia sempre posen Tom i Jerry. Ací són una institució! :D

      Delete
    2. M'imagino avions catalans emetent... Mr. Bean?

      Delete
    3. Podria ser. Mr Bean és tan català com Tom i Jerry àrab, al capdavall... :D

      Delete
  2. I only recognise Tom and Jerry and The Flintstones. Surely Tom and Jerry must be everyone's favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can recognise the others due to my younger cousins... As I told to Eutrapèlia, it's funny when I take a plane of Air Arabia company: they always offer Tom and Jerry sketches. In Morocco they love Tom and Jerry as well as in Europe.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.