23 May 2019

HitM | Random

When I started the project Houses in the Mail, I had not realised that half of the postcards of the world are dedicated to housing. Maybe I am exaggerating but, certainly, this is a recurrent topic. The postcards I am featuring today were not intended for the project, but I think they fit it.

Gent, Belgium
Sent by Ana

Bruges stepped gables, Belgium
Sent by Laura (the UK)


Schloss Solitude
Stuttgart, Germany
Sent by Silvia


Le Potager à l'âne, 1918
Joan Miró (1893-1983)
Sent by Fabienne (France)

4 comments:

  1. Très belle série de cartes postales et heureuse d'avoir revu "Le potager à l’âne",l'original est si merveilleux et je pense avoir pour ma part essayer de trouver cartes et timbres correspondant à ton thème .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'aimerais bien voir l'original, ses couleurs. Cette maison n'est pas très différente des maisons traditionnelles de ma région. Merci encore pour cette carte

      Delete
  2. Your HitM project could last forever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Setting my house seems to take forever, too. So I don't mind to go on with this project :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.