09 October 2022

Sunday Stamps | Write a Letter

Today is World Post Day so, for Sunday Stamps (Your Choice), I decided to display stamps with a favourite theme: letters!

I like the mise en abyme idea of a envelope on a stamp, on an envelope...

Transport de la lettre
France, 1997

Augustin-Alphonse Marty, 1862-1940
France, 2017

Elderly and mobility
Netherlands, 1995

Handwriting recognition, TNT Post 1980
Netherlands, 2010

Spain, 2020

P.S. Write Soon (National Letter Writing Week)
USA, 1980

4 comments:

  1. A nice celebration of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun! The Spanish one made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That design was the winner of a stamp design contest. I find it very cheerful.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.