10 October 2024

Thursday Postcard Hunt | Sweet Mail Made from Packaging


Postcard made from Japanese sweet packaging, sent to Fabienne (France). And the reply below, also a handmade postcard made of a box of sweets... could not have been more appropriate! 


-----------------------------------------------
Thursday Postcard Hunt
October theme: FOOD/DRINKS
  • Week 1 - Fruits, vegetables
  • Week 2 - Sweets, desserts
  • Week 3 - Markets, cafés
  • Week 4 - Multiples, multiviews
  • Week 5 - Wine, beer, tea, coffee
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

8 comments:

  1. The one made from the box of sweet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I googled 'how mochi is made' I understand this card better! I am very fond of red bean paste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fabulous! I've never gotten a handmade card, let alone one from packaging. My late father loved Turkish delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handmade cards are fun. I sent them whenever I find nice packaging.

      Delete
  4. Red bean mochi does sound delicious and now I am wondering about what other Japanese sweet packaging looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought more boxes, and all of them were turned into postcards ;)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.