07 September 2012

Lezende vrouwen


Collage made of postcards sent by Laura (the UK), Tarya (Finland) and Frits (the Netherlands).

When I receive a postcard about one of my favourite subjects it makes my day. Of course it is easy if you have a loooong list of favourite subjects ;)

One of mine is reading women. Of course I am not the only one who loves them. My friend Laura also owns a good collection of reading women, even if she does not upload all her postcards (too many postcards, too much work...). But the most amazing collection I have ever seen is Lezende Women. I have also contributed myself to increase this collection long time ago, by sending this and this.

After seeing this amazing blog, I am not sure if you feel like visiting my humble collection of reading women...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.