03 July 2018

Postbox Game

This is a game invented (or re-invented) by Michael (aka gibsonms in the Postcrossing world). It was published long ago in the Postcrossing blog.  I thought it could be useful now that the summer trips start in half of the world, in order to entertain the children (or the adults!).


Here are the rules:
  • It’s simple, really: when you see a postbox, say “postbox!” and add a point to your total.
  • If you see someone posting something on that postbox, wow, how lucky is that! Two points for you!
  • If someone calls a postbox but it turns out that there isn’t one there, then that person loses a point…
  • And if you see the postman clearing the postbox, well… you win for that journey!
Of course, variations can be added. Let me know if you play it :)

Thanks Michael and Postcrossing!

2 comments:

  1. Great game!

    And it seems that I've won twice in the past weeks! When walking my mail to the mailbox one minute before the usual pick-up time, I saw the mailman starting to clear the mailbox (both times he kindly waited and first let me drop my mail into the mailbox).
    Alas both times I walked alone so no person to win from :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we visited Anvers, DH and I decided to play. But nobody can beat me regarding to find mailboxes and post offices! :D

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.