15 February 2020

Complete Women Alphabet

Yuri Kochiyama, activist (1921-2014)
Zora Neale Hurston, writer and anthropologist (1891-1960
These are the last postcards of the alphabet of women on postcards that Phillip (the USA) has been sending me along 2019.

Virginia Apgar, doctor, 1909-1974
I knew some of the women of the series. Virginia Apgar had already been featured on this blog, for instance. But I must say that I read some of the names for the first time thanks to these series. So I have learned as much as I have enjoyed!

The X-postcard is one of my favourites and a good closing as well:



-----
The rest of the postcards:
Women Alphabet | 1 (A, E, M, Q, T, U)
Women Alphabet | 2 (B, D, F, J)
Women Alphabet | 3 (C, G, K, I, L, N, O, P, S)

Yellowest (H, R, W)

5 comments:

  1. That’s so wonderful that you have the whole set now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really pleased that none of the letters went missing in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.