18 October 2018

The Mail Monsters Project | 7

Did you know that there are Mail Monsters
hidden in the postal system?
This contribution is a very special one, because the mail monster was drawn by a girl... And I think it is the scariest I have ever got!


The stamps chosen by Rosemary, that belong to the Haunted Canada series, are pretty scary too. They were issued on 14 September 2015, and belong to a set of five. From left to right, the stamps depict the grieving Grey Lady of the Halifax Citadel, the Headless Brakemen from Vancouver’s Gastown, and ox cart apparition passing down a Manitoba pathway.


And, about the question Do you believe in Mail Monsters, Rosemary answered:

Yes, I believe in mail monsters. Once it took over a year for a Valentine's card my husband sent to arrive in the mail!



On the back of another letter beautifully stamped:

I hope the postal system doesn't mark the stamps too much. Otherwise I have to blame the mail monsters!

2 comments:

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.