20 June 2019

To 'My' Mail Monster


Usually, I am the only one at home who receive all sort of creative mail. Thus, I was really amazed when I find a letter addressed "To the Mail Monster in Eva's House at...".

I thought I have discovered that a Mail Monster was living at Heleen's place... And the fact is that I have another one (with a big moustache!) living at home.


As you can see, there is no doubt that the letter was posted by a Mail Monster...


I'm happy it seems a friendly one. At least, with other mail monsters, according with the letter it wrote (with its monstrous handwriting)...


17-4-2019
dear Eva's house Mail Monster! 
I'm happy to meet you! I hope and guess that you like mail as much as I do :D
Many greetings from Amstelland region
signed [a four-fingers hand]
[teeth print]

Now I'm afraid that, if my mail monster finds the letter, it will steal my stamps to reply...

8 comments:

  1. Aargh! Now I know where and why my stamps went missing.. Fortunately the monster seems a friendly one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never see the monster at home, but no doubt it's living here. Watch your stamps! :)

      (And thanks again!)

      Delete
  2. C'est toujours un plaisir de voir et revoir des "mail monsters"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surtout s'ils ne mangent pas notre correspondance...

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for your Dragon, which arrived today, it is so beautiful!!!
    At first sight I indeed thought it was mail for my Mail Monster, but fortunately it was from you to me :-)
    And the leaf stamp... and the 'opa' tree selvage... Love it!
    Btw, the eucalyptus odor has survived the mail journey well :-)
    Tha k you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mustachioed mail monster to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.