10 April 2024

Fire Truck Letter

I participated last month in the new edition of Snail Mail My Email. I received the following e-mail to be transformed in a letter:
Dear Edison,
We cannot believe how fast you have grown in the past year and a half. We love how joyful, curious, and loving you are. Your laughs and hugs make our days, and we love your snuggles. We also love that you love trucks.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
I was asked to include a truck, especially a fire truck. Here you have the front and back of my letter. Please, be indulgent... This is the first fire truck I have drawn in my life!


I hope Edison got it, and it liked the truck. Maybe he cannot read yet, but I like his parents wrote the word "love" so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.