18 April 2024

Thursday Postcard Hunt | Random Bikes

(Received form Germany)

(Received from Russia)

Bookstore in Taichung (Taiwan)

Houses in Rynok Square (Lviv, Ukraine)

I thought I would have a lot of postcards featuring bikes, but I only found these that I got from Postcrossing years ago. At last a couple of them are not even proper bikes!

-----------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

April theme: TRANSPORTATION
  • Week 1 - Boats, ferries
  • Week 2 - Buses, trams, taxis
  • Week 3 - Bicycles, tuk tuks
  • Week 4 - Cable cars, gondolas
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

11 comments:

  1. Your bicycle postcards are very original!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, very original views of bicycles! I especially love the bike-in-bookstore card :-)
      And I wonder if/why I didn't sent you Dutch bicycle cards so far, almost all tourist shops in Amsterdam sell cards showing a bicycle with flowers on their luggage carrier, and some of them show tulips. Maybe I'll meet such a shop next week and as soon as I'll have found such a card I'll send it to you so you can use it in a next (Postcard Hunt) Transportation theme :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure you did. I think it is impossible that I have got so many postcards from the Netherlands without bikes. But I looked only among the Postcrossing postcards ;)

      Delete
    3. At least you have sent Miffy and Donald riding bikes!

      Delete
  2. Cute plant stand. I only had two postcards with bicycles! Maybe if I scrutinized closer some would be in backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I have a few Dutch bicycles. I like how you found that rogue bike in a bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very inviting bookstore. Cute bicycle planter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bookstore postcard, even if I don't understand what it's written on it.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.