26 April 2013

Little Red Riding Hood


Sent by Tereza (Czech Republic).

I wanted to tell you that the letter I wrote to Little Red Riding Hood (to participate in April LEP challenge) was published yesterday in LEP's blog, yippee! And then I remembered I had received this cheeky Little Red Riding Hood some time ago.

I asked you for the postal address of Little Red Riding Hood. I did not realize that she could read the letter on the blog... and answer! So please, don't miss the reply she wrote (in the comments). By the way, I do not  understand what Scriptor has to do with the matter... ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Big Little Red Riding Hood wanted to remain anonymous so she asked if she could use my Google Account to send her reply.
    It nearly didn't get sent because when I got her request I thought at first that it was spam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ok! So now I understand. Of course she has her reasons to remain anonymous. It must be really difficult to be known by ALL the children in the world... ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.