05 April 2015

Easter & Bunnies

Can this count as Easter stamp for Sunday Stamps-II?


This belongs to the set Vacances (='Holidays'), issued by La Poste on 5 April 2014.

I don't have any more stamps about this theme, but I have received two handmade Easter postcards this week. Sent by Micu (Hungary):



Sent by Laura (the UK):

Nothing says Easter quite like Hot Cross Buns

And this White Rabbit sent by Elena (Italy) was not intended as Easter card. Rather for finding a place in Alice's album. This is my second postcard by French illustrator Rébecca Dautremer.

9 comments:

  1. I didn't have stamps I thought were good for an Easter selection this week. I love those cycling rabbits - do you know the story behind the stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have updated the post with a link. It's a set of self-adhesive stamps titled "Holidays", all with happy animals cycling, camping, dancing... Funny and cheerful!

      Delete
  2. Love the cycling rabbits - great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micu's card is adorable. And I love those cycling bunnies!
    I'm going to look up Rebecca Dautremer to see more of her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cheated a bit because it isn't exactly a stamp issued for Easter... But me too, I think they are lovely and worth sharing.

      Rebecca Dautremer's work is amazing, I love it!

      Delete
  4. Just think what speed they could get up if those cycling bunnies were hares! The detail of the wild flowers and grasses on the White Rabbit pc is rather beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.