13 January 2019

Sunday Stamps | U for Universe


I received this postcard of the sun from Posted Letter, with this thermochromic ink stamp of the solar eclipse, that I had previously featured on a post.

It gave me an idea to look for more stamps related to the theme Universe, for the letter U of Sunday Stamps.

Pluto and New Horizons
31 May 2016
(USA)
Express Stamp - Space Shuttle Challenger
22 June 1995
(USA)
Jupiter Room in Guiana Space Centre
50th anniversary of CNES (French Space Agency)
17 October 2001
(France)

World Space Week
6 October 2016
(Mexico)

I hope that any scientist will not be offended if I include in this post the following stamps...

Boba Fett (Star Wars)
20 October 2015
(UK)

Star Trek
2 September 2016
(USA)



Star Trek
27 April 2017
(Canada)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that’s quite a universe of stamps you have displayed for us here! Love that Boba Fett issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the different universes you showed today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm thinking that almost anything can fit under the label "Universe"...

      Delete
  3. I like that an express letter got a space shuttle stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it so fascinating where the space agencies have sent rovers, landers, etc for exploration.
    And I do love that solar eclipse stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.