24 February 2016

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?


Thanks to Heleen, I discovered that Joe (Malaysia) collects a certain sentence in all languages: Why did the chicken cross the road?, in order to add to his 17 x 10.8 cm sketchbook. He had already beautiful pages for SwedishJapaneseEsperantoDutchBalinese, Torajan...

Honestly, at first I thought that this is a sort of weird collection. But I have a penchant for weird projects, you know... So I decided to draw the Catalan version (a female chicken: gallina), and to send it along with some happy Moroccan chickens on the beach.




8 comments:

  1. This is great! I think the little chicken on the traffic light is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, FinnBadger! It's a strange but beautiful project. I hope he will add a lot of pages to that original notebook!

      Delete
  2. I dos caragolets de regal extra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M'agrada col·laborar en projectes més estranys que els meus... ;)

      Delete
  3. How fun! I love when people have odd collections -- and the Moroccan chickens are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pamela! Me too, I love odd collections.

      Delete
  4. Such a nice project! And your contribution is awesome! And I agree with FinnBadger, the traffic light is fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a special traffic light, just for chicken ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.