15 May 2020

Let's Celebrate!

Finalist of the "Discover the Magic of the (St. Jame's) Way" contest
organised by organised by Correos and iPeregrinos.
By Esther Mayor

Today is the 9th anniversary of this blog. 

I need to think something to celebrate the 10th... Any ideas?


 
Wonderful design outside...

Real stamps inside!
 
Detail, small Chinese hand-embroidery on silk, 
mid 20th century C., depicting the Chinese mythical tale
 "Carp Leaping over Dragon's Gate" 
symbolising success as a reward for courage and perseverance.
Wow!

Un petit mot...
By Francesca Quatraro

Some postcards and cards I got for my birthday, sent by Laura (Spain), Heleen (the Netherlands), John (the UK), Phillip (the USA) and Fabienne (France).

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to the blog!

    I completely forgot I used those stamps to send the card, and you took an amazing photo - I don't remember the card looking so bright.

    A mail art theme or project of some sort to celebrate the 10th anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, I want to do some project, but I still don't know what.

      Delete
  2. Belated happy anniversary!

    Thank you for always putting a smile on my face!

    Looking forward to the 10th anniversary. We have almost a year to think about how to celebrate (though I'm afraid / am almost sure I will forget to think and to hand you my ideas in time...).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.