04 May 2020

I Am an Airmail Envelope

This fun envelope sent by John (the UK) made me smile last week, and I hope the postal workers too:


Hi there,
I'm an airmail envelope. It's quite a fun life. You get to travel on planes -and those fast food tracks are really cool. I may even get to watch a movie. What I don't understand is how I can arrive before I left. I've been told it's not time travel, it's something to do with things called 'time zones'. Today I'll be put in a postbox in        and the kind people in the sorting office will send me all the way to SPAIN. When I get there I'll be sent to                  (        ). Then a postie will deliver me to                so that Eva        can read me. Thank you everyone involved. Stay Safe.

2 comments:

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.