07 March 2019

The Mail Monsters Project | 28

Do you remember the Mail Monsters Project? I finished most of the letters with this words:
I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do. And, who knows? Maybe another mail monster will appear in your mailbox…
And this is what has happened! This pink monster was one of those that went astray. It seems it reached its destination (Heleen's mailbox), but them, who knows? Maybe it was attacked by a home-loving mail monster. Heleen sends so many pieces of mail that probably she houses her own resident mail monster...

Sometimes, the Mail Monsters
lick a stamp for desert. Delicious!

But then, after long months... it reappeared! (And, amazingly, he has changed my address to the current one).

Sometimes, the Mail Monsters
lick a stamp for desert. Delicious!
Even sticker stamps :)

It wasn't 100% the same... but almost. (Just to be clear: I did not drew the monster on the white envelope. I only drew the one on the pink envelope.)

And it brought even some replies to the question Do you believe in Monsters?

I used to not believe in mail monsters until I lost Eva's mmm* in my own home! So the mail monster not only is in the mail buildings, mail vehicles and in mail boxes. The mail monster is everywhere!*mail monsters mail

Huh? What to you mean, "Mail Monsters"? It was Alice.


No

Yes, because they make cards like this one shrink. And they eat mail. And they tear or cut or fold the mail...

10 comments:

  1. The mail monsters can track you down when you move countries? Scary...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mail Monsters know all the mail tricks, I'm afraid.

      Delete
    2. (Don't you find just amazing how Heleen copied my Mail Monster?!?)

      Delete
    3. I honestly thought that you redrew it - Heleen did a good job of imitating your handwriting.

      So, wow, not only can Heleen draw in her style, she can also draw in your style! Do you think I can have her do my mail art for me?

      Delete
    4. I'm sure she can draw in anyone's style. But receiving your mail art done by Heleen would be extremely confusing for me...

      Delete
    5. Haha, she would send it to me first so I could put the stamps on, and you would never know...

      Delete
    6. Mmm... I see here a wicked plan perfectly drawn up!

      Delete
  2. How do you mean 'Heleen copied the mail monster'??? It must have been the Mail Monster who did! Maybe because he or she was regretting when seeing my deep sadness and tears (the salty watery ones, not torn paper) when I in vain searched my whole house for the pink envelope..
    So they can help, too!

    I see this time PostNL has been clever! Apparently PostNL made it impossible for this mail monster to attack again, by putting the postmark on the mail monster's free hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I misunderstood the whole. I thought that, now that you have found the monster, this could be a collaboration... ;)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.